Adama Jarju, Awa Jarju, and Penda Jallow, are eloquent and enthusiastic adults who are eager to continue their education, not only for themselves, but for their families, their country, and ultimately, the world. I asked them the following questions, in hopes of putting a face to the ambition.
- What does education mean to you?
- How have your personal experiences affected you and how you feel about education?
- How did you stay motivated in school?
- Why do you want to come to STAC?
- Is there anything else you’d like to say to the students of St. Thomas?
I humbly introduce you to the three students whose lives you would change: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAeJnL1y7wUVD2r3NfvFrAw
Adama Jarju, computer extraordinaire
Awa Jarju, future CEO
Penda Jallow, the healer
To learn more about these students and their fundraiser, please visit https://ashleighdeluca.wixsite.com/gmbatousa.
To invest in the future and impact the world, please donate to https://www.gofundme.com/gmbatousa.